Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 07:33 PM EDT
LXRX logo

LXRX Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc

$1.55
$0.03
(1.97%)
Today
Closed $1.55
$0.00
(0.00%)
After Hours
EarningsNov 5
Mkt Cap$676.33M
Vol1.72M

About LXRX

Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of human disease. Its drug candidates include: LX9211, an orally-delivered small molecule drug candidate, as a treatment for neuropathic pain, and Sotagliflozin, a treatment for heart failure and type 1 diabetes. The company was founded by Brian P. Zambrowicz and Arthur T. Sands on July 7, 1995 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, TX.
31

Bearish Sentiment

How do you feel about LXRX?

Pit1908
$LXRX 🔥🔥🔥 Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Steve Seedhouse initiates coverage on Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LXRX) with a Overweight rating, PT $8.00.
1
20
gucag006
$LXRX Honestly, there is no US equity out there has the explosive potential like Lexi. Not NVDA, not GOOG, not AAPL, not MSFT, not AMZN, not META, not TSM, not TSLA, not SPCX, not SKHY, not GLD, not SLV, and certainly not Crypto. A year ago, I could add CORT, but it went up from $30 to $110 already. IMHO, Lexi could jump to $3.50 within a year from the corremt $1.50, and be around $5.00 in 2027, i.e. 4x to 5x returns before EOY 2027. Then 2028 comes, it may continue it's upward movement to $7.50 facilitating a BO offer north of $15.00. I am not saying this because I own shares more than all the officers at LXRX except RD, but with a firm believe and conviction that multiple blockbuster drugs from Lexi are going to make an impact to improve patients' lives suffering from T1DM, HCM, NPDP and obesity affection billions i/around the be world.
12
KurwaMac
$LXRX it’s just a game. It’s a game of fear and impatience, and the strangedy to win at this game is don’t let the artificial slide convince you of something that’s the opposite just around the corner. Instead I would be using these opportunities to position myself for maximum gain and wait for the right time to sell, which is not now due to 4 big catalysts on the horizon. Don’t let them play you.
13
gucag006
$LXRX I couldn't tell you when to add any better than when we see humble-bob and Woo_S both coming out to trash the stock. Now it is confirmed, and I added a few more shares of LXRX today using my monthly dividends from YYY. Thank you both so that I don't have to do my DD or read the charts.
1
10
Anon_ymous1
$LXRX Horror just horror, i thought we won't go under 2$ again but this ticker always likes to disappoint.
12
Dooright
$LXRX $LXRX As has been discussed before, Exton will most likely not resubmit Zynquista to the FDA again until he is certain that all i’s have been dotted and all t’s crossed and all FDA issues have been addressed and that approval is assured or virtually assured. Makes no sense to do otherwise. While I do expect a small pop in share price upon resubmission for the aforementioned reasons, I agree that the major pop will likely only come with FDA approval for use with T1D. It would be nice to get accelerated approval by the FDA, but I ‘m not holding my breath for that. The crooks will continue their manipulation and attempts to steal shares until there is resolution of this matter. I’m also looking forward to the results for OCM and NOCM. I have no clue where Pilavapadin stands for DPN and/or other indications. Robyurri is spot on, but I’m hoping his $1.20 buy never gets close to being filled! 😆 Doc C. 🤓
1
4
MoonlessCapital
$LXRX Who wakes up and says - an investment banker came out yesterday and said this stock will be $8 in a year and there are 4 or so catalysts occurring in next 6 months, but you know what, I think I will sell my stock for $1.82. I just dont understand.
1
9
Robyurii
$LXRX Long and bullish. Sitting in the doldrums waiting for news that should come in the next couple of months. Wouldn't be completely surprised to see us touch the 1.50s before bouncing back. At this point I'm along for the ride and enjoying the $AMD climb in the meantime. GLTA!
1
9
Robyurii
$LXRX We hit the 1.50 mark faster than I thought. I don't see any potential catalysts until Q1. The (hopefully) upcoming announcement of the Zynquista resubmission isn't likely to have much of an impact IMO. The FDA decision will be another story. I'm still long and bullish, but I also see us very likely testing support at 1.39 and pushing below that before we bounce. I'll put in my buy at 1.20. If I get it great. If we don't reach 1.20, that's great too. GL Longs. God willing in 2027 we'll all get paid.
9
KurwaMac
$LXRX get ready for the 2027 blitz! Zynquista decision, HCM results, Novo milestone payout, pilavapadin partnering. All before mid year.
11
123rickiek
$LXRX Look at the chart its been a while since we had a pull back, part of the process!!! Every time it shoots up nice after!!! Praying for the same again. Only time will tell , i loaded up more today!! Scared money don’t make money!!!!
1
8
Anon_ymous1
$LXRX Zynquista should send this flying if the DKA rates are similar to standard of care, FDA won't have ground to refuse it anymore.
11
gucag006
$LXRX At this point all we can say is that Lexi has the potential for success, while it has not had any meaningful and sustainable revenue owing its 26-year existence as a public company, and its controlling shareholder seldom defends its SP. As a result, it has become one of the ideal targets for manipulation by hedge funds & MMs. Until Lexi can bring in sustainable revenue with sizable profits, it will remain as an ATM machine for Tutes and MMs. How far is it from decommissioning this generous ATM machine? I think we're just 6 to 8 months away, which is the time span for Zynquista/T1D's NDA resubmission and approval. Afterwards, Inpefa/HCM will add to the mix followed by Pilavapadin/DPNP and LX9851. The bad news is that escalating volatilities will be here to stay, where fundamental and technical analyses mean very little foretelling SP movements. The good news is that 6 months is not very long, when other catalyts such as LX9851 P1 readout & P2 start will hit news stand as well.
11
Dooright
$LXRX I still think that we are at the bottom here. I sure wish I had some dry powder, but unfortunately, I don’t! 😆 Doc C. 🤓
1
7
Zzassaz
$LXRX it’s been 3 months downwards. I feel frustrated…. Any of you guys feel the same way?
10
KurwaMac
$LXRX which will happen first in 2027? Disclosure of aliens on earth, or Lexicon hitting $4?
1
7
ChrisBAB
$LXRX Added more after a successful day trade on another ticker. Loaded with Lexi across three different accounts. Patience will pay off! 💪
10
CatchTheCleanUpSet
$LXRX I’m ready for that PR of Zynquista NDA submission along with the DKA rates the data shows. Shorts will cover and squeeze this.
9
alcat1973
$LXRX Been trading bio stocks for years and have learned that when share price drops like today without no news and no increase in volume, or any reason you should never panic. Sit tight, same old mm shenanigans. I am down to 2 bio stocks...lxrx and cgtx. When I get my target sell I am out of the stock market for good with the only exception of blue chip high dividend paying securities. Way too much manipulation and corruption. On Monday close at 2.04, Tues open at 2.17 then down to 1.91 today? Comoany management doesnt help much either. Investor insecurity is also baked in especially when CEO says things like partnership talks moving along, good news coming soon, fda approval just around the corner and nothing happens. Some people have been chasing lxrx for years. Tock tock..tick tock....2027 or bust.
9
JonathanV
$LXRX given Novo’s relationship with Steno in Denmark, I assume they may be helping LXRX with the resubmission, and thus, have perspective on how derisked this opportunity is as an adjunct to insulin in T1D. Very easy plug and play, with a lot of optionality and can retire potential liabilities/ milestone payments with obesity
1
6

Advertisement|Remove ads.